(ACCORDING TO NUMBER OF TUGS USED)
ing a move not fully under command 100 increase
2. Ships ceasing to be fully under command during a move 200 increase
3. Ships shifting along the quay without attendance of tugs but with pilot US $ 175+8%
4. Ships shifting along the quay without pilot and without tug US $ 160
1. 50% from 18 Hrs. up to 6 Hrs. As shown above
2. 100% holidays and Fridays. As shown above
For the purpose of calculating these charges the operation will be deemed to the end and at the time
which the tug leaves its mooring to assist the ship and to end at time when the tug is released by
Pilot, which shall not exceed one hour.
If a tug / tugs has been applied for a given time and the ship through no fault of the Port Authority does
Not require this services within 1.5 hours of such time a fee of 55% shall be charged.
For each ½ an hour beyond the first half an hour a detention shall be charged as attendance fee in
addition to the fee prescribed.
If the operation exceeds one hour, each 20 minutes shall be charged as full operation.
ANCHORAGE AND REPORTING FEES
For ships anchoring at Pilotage zone waiting exports or waiting only (laid up etc) but not those waiting notice of readiness